Dog and puppy walking sessions can be booked Monday – Friday, with availability between 9:30 – 3:30.
Mon to Fri 9:00-16:00
All our prices include Pet Taxis to and from The Park, as well as key management, as standard.
The price of a single standard, 2 hour session on any given day of the week is £20.
The session price is discounted if any 2 days are booked within the same week, to £18 per session, (10% discount).
The session price is further discounted if 3, 4, or 5 sessions are booked within the same week, to £17 per session, (15% discount).
2 week passes (max one session per day) can be purchased for £150.
4 week passes (max one session per day) can be purchased for £290.
The price of a one hour puppy session is £12. (N.B Must live within New Islington, Ancoats, Miles Platting or the immediate surrounding area.)
Contact us on Whatsapp, Messenger, email or the Contact Us form to book.
Prior to Booking
Please make us aware PRIOR to booking if not ALL of the following apply, so that we can discuss your case individually. We will try our best to accommodate your little loved one where possible and may be able to provide solo visits if required.
- My doggy has been vaccinated against bordetella (kennel cough) and parvovirus.
- My doggy has regular preventative treatment against fleas and ticks.
- My doggy is male and is neutered / my doggy is female and is EITHER spayed, OR will not attend whilst in heat. *N.B Entire puppies may be accepted, please let us know the specifics.
- My dog is not aggressive towards other dogs, or humans.
- I am happy to have my doggy be escorted to and from The Park via pet taxis. (Journey time typically 5 minutes).
- My doggy resides in New Islington, Miles Platting, or Ancoats. N.B We may accept doggies from further afield, please contact us prior to booking.
If all of the above statements apply then please go ahead and book your sessions by contacting us.
If you do not think that EACH ONE of the above statements apply, please contact us to discuss your situation.
Prior to First Visits
After booking, a member of our team will be in touch to plan your preferred method of key management, should you need it. If you choose to provide us with a spare key at this stage, we will collect this from you at a time that is convenient, during on or off-peak hours, with the least amount of intrusion possible.
Rather than offering a separate induction appointment, our assessment of your dog’s suitability to the environment begins on their first session with us. Most doggies will relax into their new and exciting social life with ease and if any issues do arise, we will discuss them with you after the session.
We will be more than happy to accommodate any specific requirements that you feel will enhance your dog’s experience, either at Doggyland Park or during collection and drop off, such as leaving them in a specific part of the house, or in the company of their favourite toy.
Book Your Slot Via Whatsapp, Messenger, SMS Or Contact Us FormContact Us
Item added to cart